Swift

Walk like you have three men walking behind you


I wanted to post another empowering style quote and I came across this picture on Tumblr which at first sounded pretty cool, I mean, models do walk like they have a crowd just looking at them *duh* but on second thought if I had three men walking behind me I'd probably take my phone out, dial 911 (I dont even know which is the Italian number for emergencies but let's assume this is not the point) and start running! 



On third thought, this is not empowering at all! And all the 'blame it on the victim' topic of the past months keep buzzing in my head. So walk however you prefer girl, you are not a sex object on legs. And if there's some hot guy nearby feel free to catcall him. After all, isn't it an innocent form of compliment?

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments