Swift

She never looked nice. She looked like art


After all the "Okay? Okay." and the #spoileralert "Omg he dies?!" as if Game of Thrones didn't teach us anything I want to be unconventional and talk about this other young-adult novel that came out quit recently: Eleanor & Park, by Rainbow Rowell.

When I first read this quote somewhere on Tumblr I had to write it on my mint chalkboard for inspirational thoughts. It talks about beauty and art and teenage psychological drama, and oh-boy don't those belong to my life. So I read the book and I loved it! 

It reminded me of my background... not to mention the being on the plus size and listening to strange music, and wearing even stranger clothes, and a couple of other things that if you know me you would easily point out ;)

I knooow it's supposed to be another romantic teen novel, but the boring kind of, without vampires, pedo werewolves, nor protagonists deaths... But hey, 
if you enjoyed/tolerated "The fault in our stars" (the book ofc) I suggest you all to give this one a try. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments