Swift

I want to empower women

Slowpoke me found out only now about 'Savage Beauty', the Alexander McQueen exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The designer said a few words about his work and inspiration that I completely agree with as they respect my view about being a girl, about life, and society in general.

 
Then, online I read this quote from another famous designer which I'm not going to mention but I'll let you guess by using three letters: YSL “The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.” And this very thought deeply irritates my inner cynical side.
Women are not sitting there all day waiting for a prince charming to come and hug them. Just saying. 
I would rather cover myself in metal, shadow and fire.



You Might Also Like

0 comments