Swift

The Liebster Award

I've been nominated by Kate, from Let's capture the castle, for a Liebster award!! I know I'm a few tags behind but this one arrived at the right time (thank you Kate) because since I joined the 2014BloggerChallenge I started following so many new blogs, so I actually have some cool blogs to tell you guys about :)
Make sure to check out Kate's blog, I like that she always uploads pictures in her posts. Yes I feel like Alice when I read blogs... I complain when there are no pictures.





The rules:
*Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
*State 11 facts about yourself.
*Answer the 11 questions given to you.
*Nominate 11 of your favourite bloggers with less than 200 followers.
*Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.


I know it seems a lot of things to do but I've already done one *feels empowered*
And since I'm a free spirit I decided to interpret the rules in a slightly different way, so I'm going to tell/show you some of the movies I like the most. Randomly



 




Now, moving on *see what I did there?* to Kate's questions:
1) What's your favourite song at the moment?

Tous Les Memes, by Stromae *click on the title if you want to listen/watch the awesome video in a new window*

2) How happy are you on a scale of 1 - 10 right now?

A few days before my graduation day? I'm excited and nervous, happy and scared, I'd like the time to pause and to fast forward at the same time. I'm about 2 and 9 happy at the same time!

3) What's the saddest thing you've heard in the past week?

It's not sad but it's something that made me think: I was watching Say yes to the dress a TV show and a girl said "My fianc√© loves me no matter what" and despite the "Awwwww"s in the show I frowned and thought that isn't such a nice thing. What kind of love is it if it is not based on something real that defines who the partner is? Her actions, her choices, her words and beliefs...

4) Write about the person you think of the most.

There is a reason why I think about this person the most, and it's not only that we talk everyday; but sometimes it feels like we think alike about the same things at the same time. It's a pretty cool thing if you ask me :P And we somehow keep each other entertained and focused at the same time acting as a distraction and as motivation depending on the situation. 

5) Do you overuse any words or phrases?
I don't think I overuse certain words, but I do tend leave sentences unfinished so... yeah... 


6) Where do you want to be in ten years' time?

I was just thinking about this the other day!! The only thing I'd really want is to have my own house, which means a more or less serious job. I'd also include 5€ in a time capsule and offer my future self a shot of tequila... Will we still have euro in 10 years?! I'm not even sure Italy will exist as we know it.

7) What's your favourite time of the day and why?

Night. Definitely night. Because during the day there are simply too many distractions, so I've always done all my things at night: studied for exams, watched movies, kept my social networks active ...


8) Do you have any disgusting habits? Please divulge.
Evil question! I think it's quite disgusting when I forget about my cup of tea somewhere, and when I find it hours later half empty with the teabag still in it, I gulp down the cold tea before making some new. I don't like those last sips myself but it's a waste to throw it away!!

9) Talk about your earliest memory.

It is from nursery school, they gave us presents probably for Christmas and they were horses made of a stick and a colorful head. I received a green horse and a friend of mine (that is still one of my closest) got a blue one which I liked more therefore wanted. But I couldn't have it and that was my first memory and taste of envy. 

10) Is anything hurting you right now?

I'm trying to avoid a cold!! Fingers crossed!

11) How does blogging impact on your daily life?

I don't blog everyday, nor browse the blogosphere every time I can. I know I should plan my posts more but right now it simply isn't the right moment. Maybe when I'll be newly grad and unemployed!



My nominees are:
Alice, from Ocean Lights
Amicia Rai, from A Unicorn In A Human's Body

Carla, from Carlottaloth
Dani, from Lace Lipstick And Me
Joyce, from Glitters N Love
Lillian, from 
All Things Sweetpea
Mandy Jean, from Mandy Jean Chic
Sisi, from Modern Beauty Girl
Sophie, from Life's Little Things 
Victoria, from Shabby Chic Home
Zoe, from A New Chapter

I believe not all these blogs have less than 200 followers but the main reason why I chose them is the writers. In fact these girls are kind and outgoing enough to actually read a post before commenting or to reply to comments which apparently is not a common thing among bloggers. So I feel like they deserve a genuine award.
And I apologise if it looked like I was stalking your blogs, I was collecting data for my statistics ... and of course enjoying your posts! 

Finally, my questions for you are:
1. Pringles or Oreos?
2. If you could travel back in time, when and where would you go?
3. Which famous character (real or fictional) would you cook dinner for?
4. ... And what would you prepare?

5. If you could change your hair colour for 24 hours, which colour would you pick?
6. Name something that brightens up your day.

7. What is the furthest place from home you've been to?
8. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
9. What song is your first pick for a karaoke night?

10. Something you wish you were able to do?
11. Do you remember the last handwritten letter you sent?



You Might Also Like

0 comments