Swift

The Versatile Blogger Award

The awesome Jess nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! 
Make sure to check her blog out: I adore her Polyvore outfits and her recent buys or favourite posts are always interesting and useful



How does it work?


1. Once you've been nominated, you must display the Versatile Blogger Award somewhere on your blog.  *check*
2. Make sure to thank your nominator and leave a link to their blog.  *check*
3. Write 7 facts about you so new readers and old followers get to learn a bit more about you as a person and not just 'the blogger'.
4. Nominate your favourite bloggers for the award too!

Seven facts about me:

  • I like even numbers, especially when it comes to the minutes on the treadmill or setting my alarm clock. I just can't help it: 6.42, 10.02, 11.26... It makes sense in my head :P 

  • Blue is my unlucky colour, I should never be allowed wearing it because bad things happen to me or people around me. True story!

  • I think my body is not 80% water but 80% tea. Yeah, I don't drink water unless I'm at the gym... My top picks are: maccha powder, genmaicha, vanilla black tea, and chai latte oh so hipster.

  • I sleep with a book and a small stone under my pillow. The book is a Harajuku photobook I got for a birthday and always reminds me to work hard to achieve my goals.

  • My memory is very very bad so I note everything down on sticky notes. I have a wall just for the epic lines I want to remember, or things that made me laugh in class, or pick-up lines 

  • I don't own any pair of jeans, or trousers. I've been wearing only skirts for years, or shorts when I was in incognito ;) The result is that I have a plethora of tights and I'm not afraid to use them!

  • If I had to pick only three types of food/dishes I would eat for the rest of my life I would choose honey, cheese and raw meat. *What would yours be?*



And lastly the blogs I'd like to nominate for this award are:
Cute'n'Roll by Alice
Death Penality by Kiara V
Plus Kawaii by Miria
Rosaneve by Francesca
Vanilla Syndrome by Hyrule

The reason is that I've been friends with these girls for years now, they all come from the 'lolita scene' and now took different paths but are still creative and genuine and actually inspired me to keep blogging even if they might not know that.


You Might Also Like

0 comments